Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Love Yourself

Nobody knows you but yourself and God
Love yourself and know yourself is all on you
You cant love someone, unless you can love yourself....
Or love God.....
You cant expect yourself to fall in love with someone unless you love, care, trust and respect you
You say you love him or her.....
You say he or she is the one
You say I love who he or she is and how he or she makes me feel......
But you should stop and think
Do I love myself?
Do I believe in me.....
Can I be happy by myself.....
The things I do and the things I say
I may not like who I am, but you should love where you stand
You may not love or like where your at right now.....
But realize you couldnt be where you at right now
You could be dead.....
Dont rush love or into it
Because love can rush away from you...
Learn to love for who you are....
Get to know you and your mind, heart and body....
Before you know that special someone you want to love......
Its better to depend on your heart then the mind
The mind says alot, but the heart says whats real and true......
Love and know you before you risk loosing any kind of love in the future....
Love yourself.....

No comments:

Post a Comment