Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Beautiful

My beautiful is one of a kind....
My beautiful is unique
My beautiful is fine from her head to her behind
My beautiful is smart
My beautiful is funny
She always keeps me laughing....
My beautiful is open-minded and says whats on her mind no matter what it is....
My beautiful is soft, everywhere on her body...
My beautiful is passionate....
When she kisses me, when she hugs me, when she does things to me that I love....
My beautiful gives me drive, excitment, action, fun, pleasure......
My beautiful keeps it real and 100 with me....
My beautiful never has to lie to me about anything
My beautiful is stylish no matter if she doesnt have every new shoes or clothes all the time
Just makes her own swagg out of what she has....
My beautiful is independent
She doesnt rely on me for everything, she wants or needs.....
My beautiful is down for anything
My beautiful understands me and everything I been through
My beautiful listens to me and always keep me thinking
My beautiful calls me just to say hey or I love you.....
My beautiful helps me get up when Im down
My beautifulis my heart, my love, my everything.....
My beautiful is a woman, not a girl
My beautiful is a wife
And I hope to find my beautiful one day and make her mines.....

No comments:

Post a Comment