Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going Home

One day, I will have seen all the things that i needed to see
One day, I will eat all the things that I needed to eat
One day, I will have learned everything that I needed to know
One day, I will stop breathing.......
Don’t know when, but it can happen anytime and anywhere.....
Once I take that last breath
That last heart beat.....
That last touch from a love one.....
That last kiss......
I’m gone......
Friends left behind.....
Family left crying, wishing I never left......
Its too soon for him to go, your friends and family would say.....
But there shouldn’t be any tears, no sorrows no complaints......
I’m gone physically......but I'm always here in spirit.....
It was just my time to go home.....
God called me in.....
So I cant fight it, I must go home......
So hold on to your tears.......I will see you when you come home.....
I will surely miss you, but.......
I will see you soon.......
Going home is a new life and a new start
So I'll be going home one day....
But for now Ima live everyday as its my last......

No comments:

Post a Comment