Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In And Out

What you see is my outside....
My appearance.....
What I can do....
What I can be.....
But what you don’t see is my inside....
You cant see what’s inside of me.....
What’s inside of me matters the most
Whether relationships, friendship, family, lover, etc.....
The outside just tells a fantasy....
But my inside tells a story.....
My inside is what makes me whole and who I am....
The heart, the mind, the soul
Gives me, passion, integrity, strength, power, knowledge, loyalty, respect......
Love......
You cant tell If I have all that just by looking on the outside....
You have to get to know me from that inside and out....
If you just stay on the outside
All you getting is now.....
If you get on the inside....
You get a future and a forever......
Inside last longer then just what you see on the outside.....
Outside is your attention...
But the Inside is your innovation......

No comments:

Post a Comment