Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Goodbye Letter

There comes to a point in everyone’s life that we all have to take our last breath
See our family for the last time
See that special someone for the last time
Take that last hug and kiss
Take that last exciting moment in our life
Take that last conversation with friends…..
Everyone has to experience they’re last of something…..
When I take my last of everything
I don’t want people to cry
I don’t want people to have a damp in they’re hearts
I don’t want people to think down upon they’re lives
I don’t want people to think less of me as a person as when I was alive
I don’t want all that….
I want to only be remembered….
As a person friends, family, love ones and others have got to known for a long time
I know its going to be sad to see me gone and see how I reflected on some people lives…
I know frowns are going to be on many faces upon those I love and care about the most
But yet I just want people to understand and how this thought in they’re minds and hearts…
I may be gone but I will still be with each and every person that I love and cared about dearly, live in they’re hearts….
All I want from life now is happiness and love
And all I want to when I don’t see another day, is to be remembered and loved
That’s the most I want from everyone in my life today
Remembered and loved
Just love and remember me for all the laughs we shared
All the smiles we had
All the times I may have gotten on your nerves
All the times I was there for you when no one else was
All the times I stayed up just for you
All the times I didn’t bother to listen to you but yet I still did what you told me to do…..
Just remember and love me when I’m gone
Remember the good and the bad….
Remember my mistakes and know I never gave up trying to improve them
Remember my determination
Remember my drive, my passion, my courage, my love, my respect…..
My everything…..
Remember me everyone
Just remember and love me
One day you will see me again and when you do we’ll pick out where we left out
I love and care about you all in my life today
And I’m very blessed to have such great people in my life
I shouldn’t even call this “My Goodbye Letter”
I should really call it “My see you Later Letter”
Cause I will see you later
Whenever God calls your name to come home as well…..
Much love to you and your life
And I will see you later……

No comments:

Post a Comment