Tuesday, September 14, 2010

One Star

Hello one star
How you doing and hows it been......
Shining all bright by yourself
Guess the others will shine later.....
One star you make me think.....
Make me wonder......
Its like everytime I lookup at night
Your there....
Seems like your always watching me.....
Seems like I feel more comfortable that your there...
I feel protected when Im around you.....
Feel like anything goes down you got my back
You make me think one star
Think of someone near and dear to my heart
You make me think of my granddad.......
I miss him so much
Wish he was here......
But I know he's always watching me
You know what one star I know who you are.......
Your my granddad......
Because I know he's always looking down at me....
And every shine you make one star
I'll always know its him smiling at me.....
So everytime Im walking from somewhere or to......
I know to always look up.....
And know that my granddad is you
I'll never think Im walking alone.....
As long as you are shining
I'll always be protected
Thank you one star.......
You are far from forgotten
R.I.P 11-15-07

No comments:

Post a Comment