Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Real Women

A real woman is hard to found these days.....
I mean I believe they're out there.....
Some dudes treat a real woman like other girls they been out with
But a real woman are different from any other women out there.....
Real women care, love, trust, are smart, independent in there own way, and deserve respect to the fullest.....
Dudes these days cant treat a real woman like crap, wit no respect, no love, no trust and not even being loyal to them.....
Real woman deserve what they need and they need that special love, that trust, that tender kiss, that soft hug, that special place in there heart.....
Some women say they're real.....
But yet your opening your legs to every dude or kissing every dude or teasing dudes like nothing.....
A real woman doesn’t do that.....
And if that man whoever she sleeps with or teased was real, he would know to leave her alone.....
Its a little thing called fake men......
Fake women and fake dudes belong to each other, real talk......
So fake woman don’t bring your fakeness to a real man and fake dudes don’t bring your fakeness to a real woman.....
Real recognize real......
Realest I am, I need a woman.....
Not a woman that has been around a lot.....
I don’t want something everybody else has had......
Not a woman that wont love, care, trust, or cheat on me
I’m a real man looking for a real woman, that can love me and be real with me to the fullest.....
So I need a real woman, that I can be with and also love.....
Who knows she might be my wife.....only time will tell
Just have to be patient and wait till I find......A real woman......

No comments:

Post a Comment