Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pursue A Heart

Don’t pursue something you don’t already have
Work towards your happiness to your heart and soul
Not towards what’s in your pants
Work towards love and passion
Pursue that towards someone else, someone special
Because instead of pursuing what’s between someone’s legs
You should really pursue someone heart
And guys have to realize that
Don’t go after what you desire or want but go after what u need in life
Yeah you are going to need and want what’s between someone’s legs, but how about you worry about that when that time comes to talk about that
I’m not mad at you for being a freak or nothing
Because I’m one myself
But yet its not all about what’s between someone legs that I’m all worry about
I know how I was raised and I wasn’t raised on getting what’s between her legs or when I am going to get some…
Wasn’t raised on that
Was raised to always respect a woman for who she is and not what she has between her legs
I’ll get what’s between a woman’s legs when and after I get to her heart, her soul and her love first
Or if and only if she wants to go there but I’m not all worried about that until the time is right or when her time is right
So guys just need to pursue someone's heart instead of what’s between someone's legs
Can’t find love down there
Got to find it in they're heart and also yours…..
Pursue a heart before you pursue anything else in between
A woman’s heart is precious
So don’t throw your chances away by going after what’s between her legs
Go for her heart and treat her with love and respect
Otherwise you may live your whole life on regrets…..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment